- Last Updated and Changes to this Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 14 July 2023.
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time by posting the updated Cookies Policy on our website or by written notification to you.
Any changes to this Cookies Policy will take effect upon the earlier of the updated Cookies Policy being published on our website or notification to you.
- Consent and Disabling Cookies
You may change your browser settings to disable Cookies that are not necessary or to notify you when you receive a new Cookie. However, if you choose to disable Cookies you may not be able to access the full range of services on our website or may experience reduced functionality.
- What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file stored on your browser’s software when you access this website that allows our website to “remember you” when you return.
Cookies and tools are used to identify generic preferences and behavioural patterns of how our website and online resources are being used. These Cookies and tools may also be used to record your personal information. For instance, we may use and combine information collected using Cookies and tools with information we already have about you to create user profiles.
These user profiles may be used to maintain, secure and improve our website, enhance your experience when using our website, display and deliver relevant information and advertising (including direct marketing and targeted ads on third party websites and social media sites) and understand the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising.
The Cookies that are categorized as “Necessary” are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site.
- Types of Cookies we use
We use the following Cookies:
- Necessary Cookies. Necessary Cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable data. These Cookies are always active.
- Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features. You may change your browser settings to disable functional Cookies.
- Analytical Cookies. Analytical Cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These Cookies help provide information on metrics. These metrics may include the number of visitors, bounce rate and traffic source. You may change your browser settings to disable analytical Cookies.
- Performance Cookies. Performance Cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. You may change your browser settings to disable performance Cookies.
The Privacy Contact Officer
Address: GPO Box 5708, Brisbane, QLD 4001
Email: [email protected]
Ph: (07) 3004 9200