BORROWDALE FREE RANGE PORK FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM COMPETITION – ‘WIN A HARK TEXAS PRO-PIT OFFSET SMOKER’
27 October 2016 to 13 November 2016
BORROWDALE FREE RANGE PORK FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on 27/10/2016 and entries close at 9:00/pm AEDT on 13 November 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (including Bindaree Beef) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, individuals must login into their personal Facebook or Instagram account, check in at the @Australian Meat Emporium, take a selfie (a photograph of themselves) with the smoker which will be at the Australian Meat emporium from 27/10/2016, answer the question: To win this HARK smoker, worth $1,499, tell us in 25 words of less what pork meal you would cook if you won? and post the answer to their Facebook or Instagram page tagging @Borrowdalefreerange (Competition open to Australians over 18, living in NSW. Full T&Cs can be viewed here http://borrowdalefreerange.com.au/terms-and-conditions/)’ during the Promotional Period only.
- The Facebook and Instagram Page is accessible via smartphones. Any data usage in accessing the entry page through a suitable mobile phone is at the cost to the individual. Individuals should contact their mobile phone plan provider to ensure this data usage is available within their plan if they are unsure.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not Facebook. The information they provide will only be used for the purposes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judging will take place on 15 November 2016.
- The winners will be notified on both the Borrowdale Facebook and Instagram pages.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality, creativity and connection to the Borrowdale Free-Range Pork brand values of the submissions and comments in response to the promotional question. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order or merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best entry, as determined by the judges, receives the prize of a ‘Hark Texas Pro-Pit Offset Smoker’, valued at $1,499 RRP.
- If for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook or Instagram Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Arcadian Organic & Natural Meat Co. Pty Ltd. (ABN 371 589 568 64). Telephone +61 7 4548 0610.